Our Clear Anodized products meet NSF/ANSI 51 Standards for direct food contact, while colored anodized products meet NSF/ANSI Splash Zone 1 Standards for indirect food contact. Anodized aluminum is naturally fingerprint resistant, is approximately one-third the weight of other metals including stainless steel, brass, and copper, and offers infinite possibilities in aluminum anodized finishes in clear or colors.
This, combined with a completely sealed product and easy clean‐up, make them an excellent choice for everything from the appliances you depend upon to the work surfaces used to prepare every meal.
Here are just a few of the many foodservice applications for which Lorin Coil-Anodized Aluminum offers great advantages. Some products available in sheet.
- Kitchen Backsplash Panels
- Beverage Dispenser Housings
- Countertop Edge Banding and Trim
- Grills and Outdoor Kitchen Components
- Commercial Exhaust Hoods
- Commercial Ice Makers
- Ranges and Dishwasher Fronts
- Walk-in Coolers
- Deli Cases
- And many more …
Check out some of Lorin’s finish options ideal for foodservice applications.
- AlumaPlus® Brush LL is an anodized aluminum finish with a long line brushed pattern that simulates the appearance of a No.4 stainless steel finish for interior applications.
- AlumaPlus® Brush SL is an anodized aluminum finish with a short line brushed pattern that simulates the appearance of a No.3 stainless steel finish for interior applications.
- PreMirror® 41 Optima is a ‘high-specular’ anodized aluminum finish developed to provide lighting engineers with an optimum reflective surface offering a minimum 86% total reflectance.
- ClearMatt® Exterior Standard #1 is a natural matte anodized finish with a medium grade film thickness that is UV stable, quite versatile, and can be used in both interior and exterior applications.
- SmokeBrite® is a polished, smoked-gray anodized aluminum finish that was specifically designed for interior applications.
- Pewter with Alcoa Tectur-Al™ is a NEWLY developed natural variegated, UV resistant aluminum finish that simulates the appearance of Pewter with an Architectural Class II anodic film thickness.
- Silver White is a very matte, non-directional anodized aluminum finish with a hint of white that was specifically designed for interior and exterior applications.
MORE Anodize Finish Choices >>