Wall and trim panels made of anodized aluminum make the most of that opportunity to impress with many eye-catching options available. These include a choice of colors, or the look of other metals like copper, gold, or bronze - most in clear, bright, or matte finishes. Whatever the finish, anodized aluminum delivers a sleek, contemporary look that allows the metal’s natural beauty to shine through.
The look can be completed with shelving units and other interior appointments finished in anodized aluminum to complete or accent the overall look.
Lorin anodized aluminum is an excellent choice for a broad range of interior wall panel applications, including:
- Ceiling Panels
- High Pressure Laminate Wall Panels
- Decorative Elevator Trim Panels
- Wall Shelving Units
Check out Lorin’s family of products approved for interior wall panel applications:
- AlumaPlus® Brush LL is an anodized aluminum finish with a long line brushed pattern that simulates the appearance of a No.4 stainless steel finish for interior applications.
- Medium Antique Copper is a low-cost anodized aluminum finish that simulates an aged copper appearance that is UV stable and will not patina. The antique copper finish is created using a Lorin ‘patented’ process  providing excellent corrosion protection along with superior fade resistance.
- BlackBrite® is a polished, mirror-like black anodized finish resembling a black onyx stone with character.
- ClearBrite® is a mirror-like, specular anodized finish that has a total reflectance greater than 85%.
- PreMirror® 41 Optima is a ‘high-specular’ anodized aluminum finish developed to provide lighting engineers with an optimum reflective surface offering a minimum 86% total reflectance.
- ClearBrite® Brush SL is a ‘bright’ anodized aluminum finish with a short line brushed pattern that simulates the appearance of a light-colored stainless steel finish and can be used for exterior applications.
- ClearMatt® Exterior Standard #1 is a natural matte anodized finish with a medium grade film thickness that is UV stable, quite versatile, and can be used in both interior and exterior applications.
- Champagne Gold is an anodized aluminum finish with a natural metallic beauty and a hint of a light gold color.
- CopperBrite® is a polished ‘mirror-like’ copper anodized finish that was designed for interior applications and simulates 110 copper color.
- GoldBrite® Optima is a mirror-like, specular gold anodized aluminum finish that simulates a polished gold finish.
- GoldBrite® Brush SL is a ‘bright’ gold anodized aluminum finish with a short line brushed pattern.
- GoldMatt® is a ‘soft matte’ gold anodized aluminum finish that simulates a rich 24 carat gold color.
- SmokeBrite® is a polished, smoked-gray anodized aluminum finish that was specifically designed for interior applications.
- SmokeMatt Brush SL is a smoked-gray short line brushed anodized aluminum finish that was specifically designed for interior applications.
- Extra Light Bronze ColorIn® is a ‘subtle light bronze’ matte anodized aluminum finish that utilizes a specialized two-step electrolytic coloring process with superior fade resistance.
MORE Anodize Finish Choices >>