When used for signage and nameplates, anodized aluminum delivers physical advantages. Its durability keeps it looking great over longer periods of time than other materials, since the anodized finish is part of the metal and can’t chip, flake, or peel. But it also attaches to the business a clean, attractive, and up-to-date image for the business to all who see it. The same is true for other types of identifying and directional signage for trade shows, conferences and a hundred other uses.
Anodized aluminum signage may help direct you to a business. But it may also be a sign that the business has already arrived!
Lorin anodized aluminum is an excellent choice for a broad range of signage and nameplate applications, including:
- Laminated Signs
- Directional Signs
- Trade Show Booth Signs
- Laser Engraved Nameplates
- Silk Screen Printed Nameplates and Signs
- Trophy Plates for Engraving
Check out Lorin's family of products approved for signage and name applications. Some products available in sheet.
- AlumaPlus® Brush LL is an anodized aluminum finish with a long line brushed pattern that simulates the appearance of a No.4 stainless steel finish for interior applications.
- Medium Antique Copper is a low-cost anodized aluminum finish that simulates an aged copper appearance that is UV stable and will not patina. The antique copper finish is created using a Lorin ‘patented’ process  providing excellent corrosion protection along with superior fade resistance.
- PreMirror® 41 Optima is a ‘high-specular’ anodized aluminum finish developed to provide lighting engineers with an optimum reflective surface offering a minimum 86% total reflectance.
- GoldBrite® Optima is a mirror-like, specular gold anodized aluminum finish that simulates a polished gold finish.
- SmokeMatt Brush SL is a smoked-gray short line brushed anodized aluminum finish that was specifically designed for interior applications.
- BlackMatt ColorIn® is a ‘black’ matte anodized aluminum finish that utilizes a specialized two-step electrolytic coloring process and provides excellent corrosion protection along with superior fade resistance under harsh weathering conditions.
MORE Anodize Finish Choices >>