A kitchen isn’t just a workspace – it’s a showplace. Whether it’s in your home, with friends congregating around the cook, or in your favorite restaurant, where a clean, attractive environment sets the tone for quality, both looks and performance are important.
From a gleaming side-by-side refrigerator in your home to the ice machine or beverage dispenser and other major appliances in the restaurant kitchen, there is nothing quite as striking as the look of coil-anodized aluminum from Lorin.
Anodized aluminum is naturally fingerprint resistant and offers infinite possibilities in aluminum and anodized finishes in clear or elegant colors. Our clear anodized products meet NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Standards for direct food contact, and our colored anodized products meet NSF/ANSI Splash Zone 1 Standards. This, combined with a completely sealed product and easy clean‐up, make them an excellent choice for kitchen appliances.
Here are just a few of the many appliances and other kitchen applications for which Lorin Coil-Anodized Aluminum offers great advantages. Some products available in sheet.
- Beverage Dispenser Housings
- Exhaust Hoods
- Outdoor Grills
- Ice Makers
- Ranges and Dishwasher Fronts
- Rice Steamers
- Coffee Makers
- Washers and Dryers
- Deep Fryers
- And many more …
Check out some of Lorin’s finish options ideal for appliances and other kitchen applications.
- AlumaPlus® Brush LL is an anodized aluminum finish with a long line brushed pattern that simulates the appearance of a No.4 stainless steel finish for interior applications.
- Medium Antique Copper is a low-cost anodized aluminum finish that simulates an aged copper appearance that is UV stable and will not patina. The antique copper finish is created using a Lorin ‘patented’ process  providing excellent corrosion protection along with superior fade resistance.
- BlackBrite® is a polished, mirror-like black anodized finish resembling a black onyx stone with character.
- PreMirror® 41 Optima is a ‘high-specular’ anodized aluminum finish developed to provide lighting engineers with an optimum reflective surface offering a minimum 86% total reflectance.
- ClearBrite® Brush SL is a ‘bright’ anodized aluminum finish with a short line brushed pattern that simulates the appearance of a light-colored stainless steel finish and can be used for exterior applications.
- SmokeBrite® is a polished, smoked-gray anodized aluminum finish that was specifically designed for interior applications.
- AnoZinc® II with Alcoa tectur-Al™ is a NEWLY developed natural variegated, UV resistant aluminum finish that simulates the appearance of an aged Zinc sheet with an Architectural Class II anodic film thickness.
- Pewter with Alcoa Tectur-Al™ is a NEWLY developed natural variegated, UV resistant aluminum finish that simulates the appearance of Pewter with an Architectural Class II anodic film thickness.
- Gun Metal Grey with Alcoa Tectur-Al™ is a NEWLY developed natural variegated finish that provides the architect/designer with a rich grey color specifically designed for interior applications.
MORE Anodize Finish Choices >>