Fortunately when those particular metals are called for or specified for a particular design concept, anodized aluminum from Lorin Industries can provide an alternative that fulfills the design concept with the look of those metals, but with the unique benefits of anodized that help make the entire project more successful.
- Reduced weight (up to 60% less than other metals). That means more metal for your money, and reduced freight and inventory costs.
- Increased production efficiency. Larger coil sizes, faster fabrication, and material that arrives clean and ready to use.
- Easy to live with. Durable, low-maintenance surface resists scratches and dents. And unlike painted carbon steel, the finish is integral to the metal, so it can’t chip, flake or peel. Cleans up with mild soap and water; fingerprints are no problem.
The wide selection of anodized aluminum finishes available from Lorin Industries makes it a desirable and profitable alternative to other metals for many different applications in a broad range of industries.
Exterior Architectural Panels, Door Hardware, Ceiling Panels, Column Covers, Elevator Panels, Push Plates and Kick Plates, and more
Interior Automotive Trim, Horse and Cargo Trailer Trim, Recreational Vehicles, and more
Infrared Heaters, Microwave Ovens, Drip Coffee Makers, and more
Food Service – Walk in Coolers, Ice Makers, Beverage Dispensers, Barbeque Grilles, and more
Furniture – Home Office Desks and Storage, File Cabinets, Office Systems, and more
Electronics – Desktop and Laptop Computers, Cell Phones, Electronic Equipment Faceplates, and more
Signage – Directional Signs, Raised Letters, Sign Casings, and more
- AnoZinc® I with Alcoa Tectur-Al™ is a NEWLY developed natural variegated, UV resistant aluminum finish that simulates the appearance of an aged Zinc sheet with an Architectural Class I anodic film thickness.
- AnoZinc® II with Alcoa Tectur-Al™ is a NEWLY developed natural variegated, UV resistant aluminum finish that simulates the appearance of an aged Zinc sheet with an Architectural Class II anodic film thickness.
- Pewter with Alcoa Tectur-Al™ is a NEWLY developed natural variegated, UV resistant aluminum finish that simulates the appearance of Pewter with an Architectural Class II anodic film thickness.
- Silver White is a very matte, non-directional anodized aluminum finish with a hint of white that was specifically designed for both interior and exterior applications.
- Satin Nickel SL Brush is a matte, textured anodized aluminum finish with a hint of gray that was specifically designed for interior applications.
- Gun Metal Grey with Alcoa Tectur-Al™ is a NEWLY developed natural variegated finish that provides the architect/designer with a rich grey color specifically designed for interior applications.
MORE Anodized Finish Choices >>